I may be a bougey bitch about designer purses, but I’m also 100% down with a budget-friendly bag that looks expensive – like these 15. Each of these bags is cute as f*ck and easy on the wallet. Especially loving animal print, bucket bags, pink (duh) and hardware for Fall 2019 styles, so you’ll notice a trend here.
1. Snake Bucket Bag for $24.99 (also like the black and tan versions).
3. Mini Snake Bucket Bag for $39.99 that comes in two versions of animal print.
5. Drawstring Clutch for $99 (obsessed with both black + cream versions).
6. Crocodile Grab Bag for $48 and it’s literally identical to versions at $400+.
9. Blush Crocodile Grab Bag for $48 that I need for the summer-to-fall transition.
10. Mini Crossbody Bag for $39 that’s very Cher from Clueless and I want it.
11. Small Blush Backpack for $25. Also loving the black patent!
12. Mini Handbag for $40 that looks $$$.
13. Mini City Bag for $30 that’s perfect for everyday fall wear.
14. Buckle Shoulder Handbag for $55. Love a good detail.
15. Round Leather Bag that looks like the Chloè bag but for $60 instead of $600.
What’s your favorite on the list?