Sephora is having one of their sales and I know everyone goes psycho for beauty on sale – myself included. As promised in my Facebook group, I’ve rounded up items I buy over and over and use even when I have hundreds of other options in my beauty closet. Bottom line: they’re the best. From face masks to self-care necessities to the makeup I wear daily, this is my list.
Sale details: If you have Sephora Rouge or VIB access, you can shop this sale. If you don’t, you can become that level by spending more (see how far you are from each level by logging into your account or creating one). Rouge buyers get 20% off and VIB gets you 15% off using code SUMMERSAVE. The sale ends the 27th.
1. Lawless Lip Gloss – No one does natural lip color better and I die for their pinky-neutral colors.
2. Laura Mercier Brightening Under Eye Powder – Honestly, if you’re a mom or someone who struggles with dark circles, send this to your cart ASAP. I actually used this pre-Capri, especially on shoot days, and it makes a huge difference.
3. Lawless Foundation – Equal parts coverage and a dewy glow, this is probably my favorite foundation ever.
4 and 5. Summer Fridays Masks – If you haven’t tried SF yet, do it. The blue mask (Jet Lag) is incredible for hydrating and the pink one (R+R) is amazing for exfoliating. I use both of these weekly.
6. Go-To Face Hero Face Oil – This is new to my routine but now a staple. You guys know I slather my face in oils constantly and this one actually sinks in.
7. Caudalie Anti-Dark Spot Serum – I used to tan the hell out of my face and now I have annoying dark spots to show for it. Enter: this serum. It’s more powerful than vitamin C and is worth every penny.
8. Shiseido Retinol Face Mask – I’ve tried A LOT of face masks and this one kills it at providing hydration. Especially nice after being in the sun a lot or during winter and heater months indoors.
9. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask – This mask is literally gold. It’s super firming and I use it in between botox appointments. (Yes, I do botox.)
TOOLS + SELF-CARE
10. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Eye Patches – Store these in the fridge and use any time you’re bloated, tired, or hungover. Thank me later!
11. Nurse Jaime Face Roller – You’ve probably seen me use this a million times. I also store in the fridge and it is HEAVEN when you’re tired. It also promotes elasticity (something we lose with age), brightness, and helps smooth out lines / wrinkles.
12. Rose Quartz Facial Roller – Honestly, I don’t see a huge difference between face rollers but I do appreciate this one for smaller areas around my eyes.
13. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I put off buying this lip mask forever because it felt too extra…it’s not. Well maybe it is but I don’t give a f*ck because this is incredible. I put it on before bed and my lips still have moisture when I wake up. Obsessed!
14. Slip Eye Mask – A key to good sleep. Also, silk is less harsh on the delicate areas around your eyes.
15. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil – Throw whatever shitty lotion you have out and replace it with this ASAP.
16. Herbivore Rose Quartz Illuminating Body Oil – Loooove how this makes your body glow. I use it in combination with the product below…
17. Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish – A must whenever I’m wearing shorts, a short dress, whatever.
18. T3 Curling Iron Set – Get tons of questions about my waves and this is the curler behind them. This set includes a few different sizes depending on what wave you’re going for, too.
19. CAKE Scalp Tonic – I use this for hair care and growth – which I’m focusing on at the moment. Yes, it’s somewhat $$ but that’s why you buy when it’s on sale.
20. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – My go-to in between blowouts. It’s light, smells good, and doesn’t weigh my hair down like so many nasty dry shampoos do.
21. Briogeo Scalp Revival Shampoo – I use this a couple of times a month, especially after product-heavy weeks. The charcoal and coconut work together to detox and balance your scalp / hair. Game-changer.
22. Ouai Scalp and Body Scrub – Love a multi-tasking product that can be used on your head or body. I like to use this before the Briogeo shampoo for a double-dip of exfoliation. Smells amazing as well!
What’s on your list?