1. Lawless Lip Gloss – No one does natural lip color better and I die for their pinky-neutral colors.
2. Laura Mercier Brightening Under Eye Powder – Honestly, if you’re a mom or someone who struggles with dark circles, send this to your cart ASAP. I actually used this pre-Capri, especially on shoot days, and it makes a huge difference.
3. Lawless Foundation – Equal parts coverage and a dewy glow, this is probably my favorite foundation ever.
4 and 5. Summer Fridays Masks – If you haven’t tried SF yet, do it. The blue mask (Jet Lag) is incredible for hydrating and the pink one (R+R) is amazing for exfoliating. I use both of these weekly.
6. Go-To Face Hero Face Oil – This is new to my routine but now a staple. You guys know I slather my face in oils constantly and this one actually sinks in.
7. Caudalie Anti-Dark Spot Serum – I used to tan the hell out of my face and now I have annoying dark spots to show for it. Enter: this serum. It’s more powerful than vitamin C and is worth every penny.
8. Shiseido Retinol Face Mask – I’ve tried A LOT of face masks and this one kills it at providing hydration. Especially nice after being in the sun a lot or during winter and heater months indoors.
9. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask – This mask is literally gold. It’s super firming and I use it in between botox appointments. (Yes, I do botox.)
TOOLS + SELF-CARE
10. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Eye Patches – Store these in the fridge and use any time you’re bloated, tired, or hungover. Thank me later!
11. Nurse Jaime Face Roller – You’ve probably seen me use this a million times. I also store in the fridge and it is HEAVEN when you’re tired. It also promotes elasticity (something we lose with age), brightness, and helps smooth out lines/wrinkles.
12. Rose Quartz Facial Roller – Honestly, I don’t see a huge difference between face rollers but I do appreciate this one for smaller areas around my eyes.
13. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I put off buying this lip mask forever because it felt too extra…it’s not. Well maybe it is but I don’t give a f*ck because this is incredible. I put it on before bed and my lips still have moisture when I wake up. Obsessed!
14. Slip Eye Mask – A key to good sleep. Also, silk is less harsh on the delicate areas around your eyes.
15. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil – Throw whatever shitty lotion you have out and replace it with this ASAP.
16. Herbivore Rose Quartz Illuminating Body Oil – Loooove how this makes your body glow. I use it in combination with the product below…
17. Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish – A must whenever I’m wearing shorts, a short dress, whatever.
18. T3 Curling Iron Set – Get tons of questions about my waves and this is the curler behind them. This set includes a few different sizes depending on what wave you’re going for, too.
19. CAKE Scalp Tonic – I use this for hair care and growth – which I’m focusing on at the moment. Yes, it’s somewhat $$ but that’s why you buy when it’s on sale.
20. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – My go-to in between blowouts. It’s light, smells good, and doesn’t weigh my hair down like so many nasty dry shampoos do.
21. Briogeo Scalp Revival Shampoo – I use this a couple of times a month, especially after product-heavy weeks. The charcoal and coconut work together to detox and balance your scalp/hair. Game-changer.
22. Ouai Scalp and Body Scrub – Love a multi-tasking product that can be used on your head or body. I like to use this before the Briogeo shampoo for a double-dip of exfoliation. Smells amazing as well!
What’s on your list?