Kale is big in my house right now. What started as a juice craze has gradually evolved into a full-blown eating kale craze. I love me a good salad but kale was making it kind of hard to enjoy (those hard stems that you can’t ever seem to chew all the way?!). Luckily, with a new recipe to try and an improved bag of kale with less stem, I am one happy kale eater. I promise if you are new to kale and are reluctant this will convert you!
Ricotta Lemon Kale Salad
What you need
- red onion, sliced until almost invisible
- ricotta, shaved
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- fresh cracked pepper
What to do
- Place kale and onions into a bowl.
- Sprinkle shaved ricotta on top.
- Pour a big glug of olive oil over the salad.
- Squeeze the entire lemon into the bowl and top off with fresh cracked pepper.