Last week my friend Morgan came by for some cocktails and catching up and I thought we should test out some of my new gifts. Currently our home bar is so stocked we tried something a little bit unconventional for a DIY cocktail, the Moscow Mule. It was actually pretty easy once I figured out what it took to fill my beautiful, copper Bastille cups. Follow the directions below for a delicious, skinny cocktail that will get you quite drunk. Cheers!
Ingredients that yield 1 cocktail in a Bastile cup:
- 3 ounces of Skinny Girl vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- Some Ginger Beer
- Pour vodka & lime juice over ice in a shaker, shake well
- Fill the cup with large ice cubes and pour drink over ice
- Pour some Ginger Beer into the drink
- Squeeze another lime over and drop it in
- Use a chevron straw to stir & sip!
*Warning: this is basically a double if you want to fill the cup