Peanut Chicken + Coconut Rice
What you need
- 4 Skinless + Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Peanut Sauce
- 1-2 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Rice
- Coconut Oil organic
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Cilantro (optional)
What to do
- Cook your rice either on the stove or a rice maker using the coconut milk instead of water. I like to put the rice and coconut milk into a small saucepan and cook on the stove.
- Head coconut oil in a pan on medium heat and add your chicken breasts.
- Once they are browned, add your zucchini slices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the whole jar of peanut sauce over your chicken and zucchini and lower heat to simmer.
- Simmer for about 5-7 minutes, covered.
- Serve your chicken and veggie over a bed of coconut rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with a fresh sprig of cilantro.
Vinegar Cucumber Side
- Add 2 parts vinegar, 1 part water.
- Add 2-3 tspns sugar.
- Soak your cucumbers for at least an hour.
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes for added kick.
- *Tip: Sometimes I like my cucumbers super vinegar-y so I add more. It’s totally preference so just play with it.