Looking through some of my other recipes on the blog, I’ve realized that I eat a lot of kale. I’m definitely going to be experimenting with other types of greens this year (not a resolution, but should be). BUT, this salad is goooooood! I’ve shown it on my IG stories and each time I post about it my DMs are flooded with inquiries, so here it is (finally!). I’ve come up with a new system to keep the recipes coming consistently so I hope you’re up for some new food ideas. Scroll down for the full recipe.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 can Garbanzo beans
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lemon
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 400º (if you have a broiler turn it on).
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Chop up the kale & broccolini and place on tray.
- Add garbanzo beans.
- Pour good olive oil over everything.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper over everything.
- Bake for 5 minutes, toss, then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a flat platter.
- Place spoonfuls of fresh ricotta onto the salad.
- Sprinkle a little sea salt & pepper over each piece of ricotta, drizzle a little more olive oil, & squeeze the fresh lemon over salad.
- Serve warm.
SET THE TABLE: