2017 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE

SO thrilled to share another massive gift guide with you guys. I truly enjoy putting this together, so I hope you enjoy it. It’s almost like my way of working for a “magazine” since I never did pursue that path (but always thought I would as a kid). In each category you will find an array of price points so don’t be too scared away by some pricier items. I hope my gift guide makes your holiday shopping just a little bit easier and provides you with a source of inspiration. Would love to get some feedback so I can take into consideration for future gift guides; your suggestions are always appreciated!

You will also find my holiday donut recipe in this gift guide. They are super easy + yummy for any holiday party or just a fun DIY project to do with girlfriends.

Happy shopping!

*Tip: view the gift guide in ‘full-screen mode’ to get the full experience

Posted in Shop, What I Want · 24 Comments

24 Responses to 2017 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE

1. Adriana Soto says:

Loved it!! It sure makes shopping for the holidays a bit easier!! Thanks!!

2. Sivan, you’ve totally outdone yourself! Obsessed with this gift guide and love the sparkly dress!

XO,
    Jasmin

3. kelsea says:

Sivan, this is the most incredible (& beautiful!) guide to the holidays!!! Honestly, this gave me so many amazing ideas since I have been having total holiday brain-block!!!

xx,
    Kelsea :)

4. Sivan ! I am SO glad I got to the end. You litteraly touch my soul, Not only am I obsessed with everything you do, but I love how i can connect with you via your posts. You’re amazing at what you do and I hope I can one day be an amazing person such as yourself.
    MUCH LOVE and I wish you the happiest holidays to you and your family.
    Sincerley, Stephanie XOXO.

5. Maya says:

Obsessed with everything you recommend per usual. Can’t wait to add this all to my Christmas list! Oops :)

6. Kelly says:

Sivan, this is informative and gorgeously done ! Will you be doing a post on holiday dresses for all kinds of parties ? Also would love to see your favorite new shoes right now

7. Erin says:

I absolutely love this. You are the one that inspired me to start my own blog and I want to thank you so much for that! You continue to go above and beyond and truly motivate me with everyone new post!

8. Hayley says:

This is amazing!! Thank you thank you! Love all the recommendations! Building my perfect list!

9. Great holiday guide Sivan!
    So many amazing ideas ❤️

10. Alexis says:

Hi! I’m really excited to read about your tips for the holiday season (mostly about the donut recipe), but can’t seem to access it? Do you have any recommendations, I am looking at your blog through a MacBook Air.

Thanks!
    Alexis

11. Jalila Singerff says:

In love with this gift guide! Which platform did you use to create it? The editorial lay outs are stunning, you definitely have the magazine skill! Thank you! <3 xo

12. Laura says:

Beautifully done! What brand of edible glitter do you use to make those holiday donuts so sparkley?

13. Ashley Sanchez says:

This is absolutely amazing, I’m obsessed with it all!
    ps. Thanks for sharing your donut recipe (:

14. Carly says:

Love the way you put this all together! Very easy to navigate and filled with amazing ideas!! Definitely using this! Xo

15. Brittany says:

Thank you for making this! I am the worst at coming up with good gift ideas so this is very helpful! I love it all!
    Also- amazing dress !
    xxo
    happy holidays!

16. Sandrastevens2525@gmail.com says:

Umm I’m reading IN STYLE magazine right now and looks like you just straight up copied them. How original. Not sure what the point of this is, appears to be a big waste of time?!

17. Samantha says:

Sivan,

Thanks so much for the great gift guide! I sent the link to my husband to help him out, ha! Question, the Common sneakers only come in full sizes. How do they fit for Paul (size up or down)? PS: They are on sale for $199 on their actual website!

xoxo,
    Samantha

18. Sharan says:

Ok seriously my fave blogger!!! The time and effort you put into everything never goes unnoticed xx
    Been following you in IG for quite some time now, and now I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

P.S. You & Richard are so cute! LOL

Love you Sivan! Xx

19. Cassidy says:

This is perfection! XO

20. ASHLEY says:

This was so beautifully made, thank you for putting it together! I love that so many of the items are those that we see you use so often and through out your home. I added the Too Faced eye palette to my list weeks ago because you constantly recommend it!

21. Halah Flynn says:

Sivan! This is the most unique and thoughtful gift guide I’ve seen this year (and ever)! So many props to you for making yourself stand out. And of course, thanks for always sharing your donut recipes. Happy Hanukkah!