SIVAN + PAUL (THE MOVIE)

sivan ayla wedding

The last piece of my wedding has just arrived–the video! Let me just preface this with the following. I, in no way, shape, or form, wanted a traditional wedding video showcasing my guests eating and drinking all night. I’ve watched too many 80’s movies where the parents force the kids to watch their wedding video and it’s borderline torturous. When my then-fiance proposed the idea of hiring a videographer I had no clue that wedding videos could, in fact, be edited to a mini movie capturing all the best highlights in an artistic way. I am SO incredibly happy with our decision to work with Stam Tsopanakis & George Kasionis, who in my opinion is one of the most talented people I’ve ever met, for our wedding video. It perfectly captures the vibe and flow of how we wanted the entire wedding trip and I’m so thrilled to be sharing it with you all.

It’s 20 minutes so grab some popcorn (or maybe some champagne and turn it into a drinking game!! sip every time you see alcohol lol) and get comfortable! It’s the next best thing to actually being in Greece with us. Hope you enjoy. xo

The full-screen version can be watched here.

Posted in My Wedding · 33 Comments

33 Responses to SIVAN + PAUL (THE MOVIE)

1. Arleen says:

What an amazing, magical day! Thanks so much for sharing! As a bride to be you really inspire me to take in every moment of the journey and for that I thank you!

2. ariel says:

that was the most AMAZING wedding video I’ve ever seen!

3. Sormeh says:

Absolutely breathtaking. I loved your take on this non traditional wedding video. I so love your love.

4. Chantalle says:

I may or may not have shed some tears while watching this video… This is beautiful inspiration for my future wedding! Believe it or not, my boyfriend (he went to your high school) introduced me to your blog, and I’m so glad! Loving all of your posts!

5. Maria says:

That really was so beautiful. I chose to not have a video of our wedding for the exact reasons you stated in this post, but this is the best wedding video I have yet to see, and now regret not having one, especially now that we have a little girl whom I’m sure would love to see it. I love how it involves your whole time in Greece and not just that day. You both seem like wonderful people. So happy you found each other. Wishing you love and happiness always.

6. Ashley says:

This video is incredible! Thank you for sharing :) Your second dress at the wedding was beautiful too, would you mind sharing details?

7. brooke says:

oh my god, this is the most amazing wedding video i’ve ever seen!! i don’t even know you and i am now OBSESSED. totally wish this was, like, two hours long. mazel!

8. Nicollette says:

Beautiful mini wedding movie it was amazing and so well done! I wish you and you PIC nothing but the best!

9. Marissa says:

LOL – your own reality show!! Congrats! You’re the next kardashians!! Lol!

10. Milenka Beovides says:

OMG ! that was the most Amazing wedding video I’ve ever seen! <3

11. Shanna says:

Absolutely, hands down, 1000% amazing – OMG! Breathtaking, heart racing, amazingness! (Sorry I finally got 20 minutes to watch the entire video, going through your older posts). I get married in 2 months, and I hope to get a video put together that’s at least half as good as this! Bravo….you’re both so beautiful and special! :)

12. Danielle says:

Let’s say I made popcorn, popped a bottle of champagne and took a handful of bites until I was smothered in tears and soggy popcorn. (typical girl reaction) so happy for you and Paul. Such an amazing story! Cheers to the life long journey to you beautiful souls.

xoxo

13. Jennifer says:

This honestly made me cry, what a beautiful experience. This was so amazing, I wish you both the best!

14. Autumn Mosley says:

The music in this is amazing! Im obsessed is there anyway you could link the songs that were used? (:

15. Silva mansoor says:

After watching the video
    It makes me want to go to Greece and get married there! lol
    It’s not your traditional wedding video and I love it… something different

I was wondering what is the price range for having a wedding there?

16. Alina says:

What an incredible video. So so beautiful!!